Nuffnang

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Bibigo

Just that day, morr and I decided to go to City Hall to get some stuff. And we have been wanting to try this place since the last we went but it was so crowded. Here we are!

Bibigo
252 North Bridge Road 
#B1-74 Raffles City Shopping Centre


To be honest, I think there have been reviews that this is like a fusion korean place where you don't really get authentic korean food. But seriously, who cares? To me, as long as the food tastes good and not weird, I'm game.



And so morr had the chicken kimchi fried rice bansang which looks really good alongside with the banchan like nicely layered kimchi, long beans and omelette. Kudos to this! Healthy lunch but very filling.

According to Wikipedia, bansang is a basic table setting which usually consists of bap (cooked rice), tang (soup) that goes with gochujang (chilli paste) or ganjang (soy sauce) and kimchi. 



As for me, I took the choice set where I get to choose the bansang from the type of bap to the meat, type of vegetables.

Overall, although it may be a tad pricey compared to the cheaper priced korean food you see in foodcourts, but hey! this is a korean place and not those in foodcourts. It's worth your calories and besides with all the greens, you will get a balanced meal.

I'll be back!!

No comments: