Nuffnang

Monday, October 22, 2012

Believe in your love

Just that day, Mr G said to me, seriously if you were to be baking full-time, I bet you would hate it. Exactly the way I hate doing what I really love for real - computers. Hmm, that got me thinking for a really long while. Strangely, I realised that as I get more and more into baking, not only did I become happier albeit all the mess and washing up in the kitchen and flour, sugar everywhere, I also became calmer. For some odd reason, I seem to find my calmness in doing exactly what I love to do. Call me crazy, but I guess I'm just simply crazy about baking. 

Many things about baking get me excited - lovely bakeware, cute and sweet cupcake cases, lovely packaging and yeah, even knowing the science of baking get me all energized. This was a recent discovery that I've made. When Mr G caught me fully engrossed reading a cake book which was fully explaining all the details and reasons of the science for baking, that was the trigger point.

Well, we all deserve to find our little happiness one way or other, wouldn't you agree?

Source: http://goetary.wordpress.com/2012/08/01/light-after-the-dark/
Lately, I have been amazed and inspired by so many aspiring food bloggers who definitely have great pictures, blog posts and freedom to write what they feel and wish. And yes, of which I did stumble upon one or two baking groups. Now this is getting me excited to be able to 'bond' more with like-minded people.

"Don’t aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.David Frost

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Grace... lovely blog!
Shall bookmark it and come back often. loves shepherd pie but too bad my boys doesnt like mashed potatoes. :)