Nuffnang

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

My kind of fun Part 1

This is also another one of my backposts.

To distract myself from the stress of the daily work and what not, apart from baking, I have been trying my hand at decorating as well. Although I must say, that is an art by itself so as a matter of fact, definitely practice will make perfect for that.

I'm just a teeny little infant on that as there's so many 'experts' and people who can decorate their stuff so perfectly. But for now, I'm pretty much satisfied with what I can do but definitely an interest to do so much more :)

Here's some not-so-pretty treats for the eyes. I promise I'll make them even better! :):)


Do they look shaggy enough?? (Above pic)


Ok I admit I got abit carried away by the sunflower petals lol if u noticed the extremely longggggggg one in the middle


A not very pretty cake but I did my best (for now ;P)

Till my next 'kind of fun', I'll continue to try, try and try :) How's that for a positive note? I need loads of positive vibes ;)

2 comments:

kitchen flavours said...

Hi Grace,
You did a nice job with the decorating! I am very lousy when it comes to cake decorating! Bake-Along is having a Celebration Cupcake theme on May 2nd. You might be interested to join us!
I need to brush up on my decorating "skill"!! LOL!

Unknown said...

Hi Joyce!

Thanks ;) Yeah, sometimes I believe that beyond cake baking, cake decorating will be the next step higher so I'm trying to improve on that too.

Brilliant idea on the Bake-Along :) I'm watching out for that one :):) Meanwhile, like you, I'll brush up more on my skills too hehe