Nuffnang

Sunday, December 30, 2012

For 2013...


Yes!! It's that time of the year when we all start to reminisce about the course of the year - whatever happened, what could have been prevented, what could have been avoided etc. I guess we do all get a bit more melancholic during this period. However, this is also a time to look forward to our future goals, what we could do more in the coming new year and what we would not try to do hehee.


You know, it's always good to have goals, be it short term or long term and if you would notice, some goals seem a bit idealistic and somewhat unable to sustain in long term so in my opinions, even for my new year resolutions, I have decided to have more realistic goals with a specific timeframe or at least something that is set with the aim of truly fulfilling it (I hope ;P).

And this is what I have come up with:

My 2013 New Year Resolutions...(not in any particular order but rather, in random thoughts)
  1. Exercise more and regularly (specifically, at least 2 times a week)
  2. Utilise my many baking books by baking at least one recipe from each book @@
  3. Laugh often and only focus on things that make me happy
  4. Spend more time with family and have more bonding time like at least once every fortnight
  5. Work more on my little project ;)
  6. Improve on my cooking and baking skills by baking or cooking at least once a week
  7. Find inner peace (as per the picture above) hehe
What are yours?

1 comment:

kitchen flavours said...

Hi Grace,
Happy New Year!
Good luck with your resolutions!