Nuffnang

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Banana, Macadamia Nut and Choc Chip muffins

After my last post on THB on banana and macadamia nut cake, I've decided to try the choc chip version. Mr G's verdict is with chocolate chips, it is a whole lot better. Ok, next time I'm going to attempt this, it's definitely going with the chocolate chips.



To see this recipe, please go to Banana, Macadamia Nut and Coconut Coffee Cake. Replace 1 whole box of chocolate chips with the almond nuts or as much as you would like your muffins to have. It's a great joy to see the little chips melting in the oven with the muffins. hehehe Yes, I literally put my face almost next to the oven door. Don't worry, although my oven is pyrolytic, the oven door is cool to the touch with your bare hands or any part of your body. ;P

No comments: