Nuffnang

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Curry Wings

When I came across this recipe, I was like, woohoo!! perfect for a no-carb dinner for sure. So it was our dinner yesterday.

Ingredients:

2 to 3 pounds chicken wings, split and tips removed or whole I used 1kg of midjoint chicken wings
2 tablespoons curry paste I used 1 tsp coriander powder and 1 tbsp chilli powder
1 to 2 tablespoons curry powder
1 teaspoon turmeric powder
3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
Salt and pepper, to taste

Method:
  1. I marinated the midjoints with everything and then kept it in the fridge for about 2 to 4 hours before baking it.
  2. Preheat oven to 450°F.
  3. In a large bowl, combine the wings curry paste, spices, olive oil, salt and pepper.
  4. Spread out on a baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until crispy and browned.
 

This is such a no-fuss recipe that I love it a lot and best of all,  Mr G gets his curry spice. Definitely win-win situation here.
 
I also made some simple HK style kai lan to go with these curry wings for our no-carb dinner.
 
 
I'm submitting this post to I Heart Cooking Clubs Potluck for this month.
 

No comments: