Nuffnang

Monday, April 21, 2014

Green Marrow Soup with Meatballs

Remember I mentioned that I will show you my two other recipes that I cooked on Saturday for dinner? Here it is.
 
Mr G is a soupy person. Haha, don't get me wrong. This is not meant to sound corny but rather, it's just to reiterate that Mr G loves his soups alot. In fact, if he gets to drink soups daily, I think he will be a happy man. As for me, if I don't get to drink soups, I'm still pretty much okay.
 
Having said that, when I first saw Shirley's recipe here, I was quite thrilled since this recipe didn't look that hard. Best of all, those meatballs really look tantalising especially with the fried fish.
 
Honestly, I didn't make any modification of any sorts except to add 1 pork stock cube which I used sparingly since it's not obtainable over here.
 
See the yummy soup I made below.
 


As I figured, the meatballs turned out to be interestingly refreshing. I think if I added some water chestnuts, it would be nice and crunchy too.

No comments: