Nuffnang

Friday, August 9, 2013

Pasta Salad

Have you heard of the Pioneer Woman? She is an award winning American blogger who was listed no. 22 on Forbes' top 25 Web celebrities. Yes, when I saw that, I was like WOW!! A city girl who married a hunky rancher - NICE :)

Anyhow, I was 'tasked' to make a cold pasta salad for lunch and I came across Pioneer Woman's recipe. I was pretty intrigued by it. I've always come across such a salad recipe and I just turned the page because I didn't think cold pasta would be nice. With such hot weather lately, this cold pasta salad definitely will come in good use.

Check out her recipe here.

Now, check out what I made from it.


Don't shun away from making this. Do try it, it really tastes refreshingly good. I think it's perfect for a potluck too :)

No comments: