You would probably noticed that I've been 'away' for a while. Nope, I wasn't out of the country, just plain lazing and idling my time away. Kidding!! I have been letting the heat get to me, seriously 35 degrees celsius, who wouldn't?!
Recently, BFF and I have been talking about resolutions. Weird time to be talking about them right? Especially since the year is going to end in another few months.
Honestly, I was thinking really hard about mine. Or did I just not bother to make them since I always know I will never be able to keep up with my resolutions? What are yours?
I think I did have a few:
finish my degree course
- bake more
- cook more
- springclean and pack the house whenever I can (ridiculous as it may sound)
- lose more weight
- eat healthily
Now thinking about the resolutions realistically, it should have been:
complete my degree course with honours
morebetter and learn more new techniques
- cook more often and cook something different once every 2 weeks
- springclean and pack the house
whenever I can (ridiculous as it may sound)every 2 months
- lose more weight and go to gym at least twice a week
- eat healthily but can still indulge with something I like once in 2 weeks