Nuffnang

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My first ramble....

I have been procrastinating this for the longest time....have been wanting to blog my ramblings, bakes, cooks, thoughts and ideas for so long. FINALLY i did it!!!! excuse me for the numerous posts that's coming along the way :P

Since young, baking has always been an interest...it's always to know what goes in and if u mix A with B, u'll get this etc. Strangely, I was never that inclined towards cooking though. All the oil, splatters simply turn me off.

It could be the age or simply put, having gotten married very recently has definitely set me onto the tracks of cooking but of cos, baking still holds an important position in my heart :) afterall, the way to a man's stomach is through his stomach. Needless, Mr G's stomach has increased tremendously throughout the years...hahhaha

never mind that, jiak (eat in hokkien) lah!! hehehe

No comments: